Types Of Car Service in NJ
Getting your car serviced regularly is the most important part of being a car owner. It not only helps to keep your car in a safe drivable state but also increases its resale value. There are three different types of car service in New Jersey. Go through the important details of all the service options so that when you visit a garage or service center, you know exactly what you are getting for your money.
Car Services in New jersey
- Interim Car Service
An interim service is a basic type of service which is ideal for drivers who cover over 20,000 miles a year. An interim car service generally includes:
- An oil change or oil filter change
- Top up of the engine, brake, and other fluids
- Inspection of car’s essential features such as lights, tires, and windscreen wipers
- Thorough inspection for any fluid leaks
- Full Car Service
Full car service is also known as intermediate service which includes a wide range of checks. It is advisable to get the full car service done after every 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever comes first. It is best suited for drivers who cover lower annual mileages. Some of the services included are:
- Air filter change
- Fuel filter or spark plugs change
- Testing of the electrical components like battery and alternator
- Extensive brake inspection
- Checking of exhaust system for damage, corrosion, or leaks
- Inspection of air conditioning system and much more
- Major Car Service
A major car service also known as master service is the highest level of car servicing. It is recommended after every 24 months or 24,000 miles. This service package includes everything from full service in addition to the replacement of cabin filters, various fluids, and spark plugs.
Servicing and maintaining your car will not only help you to know which part is starting to wear out but will also give you the confidence of riding a reliable and safe source of transportation.
If you find the above information valuable then you may also like this blog How To Check Your Car Engine Coolant Level?