Tips to Maintain Car
Maintaining your diesel & petrol car the right way is not only good for the car but contributes a lot more than that in keeping the environment clean. Besides having a good resale value, a properly maintained car helps in minimizing the chances of roadside emergencies. We will be presenting before you a comprehensive guide on how to properly maintain your diesel & petrol car.
For this, we have put together a list of top valuable tips that a car owner needs to follow to ensure the safety and maintenance of his/her vehicle. Let us start off with the list and have a look at the 13 essential and valuable tips that you need to know for maintaining your car the right way.
- Get your vehicle inspected on a regular basis either with a mechanic or in the service station.
- You ought to understand the meaning of different warning light indicators so that proper steps can be taken at the right time.
- Get the tire pressure checked on regular intervals.
- Ensure to check the oil/fluid levels regularly.
- You should also have complete knowledge of the fuel economy.
- Replace the engine air filter if need be.
- Replace the cabin air filter every 12 months or 12000 miles whichever comes first.
- Replace the windshield wipers.
- Replace if any indicator bulbs are broken
- Make sure you are checking the battery terminals and cleaning the contact from time to time
- You should have the proper knowledge of how to disconnect the batteries.
- Get regular denting, painting and wax of the car done to maintain its outlook.
- Replace the spark plugs of the car as per the requirement of the material of which they are made.
- One more thing which is very important is that if you follow these necessary procedure to maintain your diesel & petrol car then it will be easy & beneficial for you to sell car instantly without facing any problem.
Ensure that you are following the above-mentioned valuable tips for maintaining your diesel & petrol car well. Also, you should keep the owner’s manual always handy with you in the diesel & petrol car, as it is not an easy task to memorize each and everything related to the car.