10 Tips to Improve Car Mileage
Whether you own a diesel or a petrol car, the rise in the fuel bills has always been a concern for almost everyone. So, keeping this thing in mind, we have prepared a list for you to know some tips on how to maximize the efficiency of your car without having to do any extra additional efforts. Have a glimpse at it.
- Adhere and drive in the Speed Limit
- Always ensure that you keep the tyres of your car inflated.
- At higher speeds, never forget to roll up your windows.
- Avoid the use of Air Conditioners.
- Don’t overload the trunk of your car. Try to keep your car light.
- Turn off the Car’s Engine whenever the car is idle. Idling is evidently a devil’s workshop as it burns the fuel without really going anywhere.
- Ensure to park your car in shade. This will not only protect your car from heating up but will also save the fuel which tends to evaporate when in sun for long periods of time.
- Use the clutch and brakes of your car wisely. Don’t adopt the practice of half clutching when in traffic or any other times.
- Use a route planner and never let the condition of rush hours come up.
- Last of all, if you adopt carpooling, this will certainly save a lot of your fuel consumption. This is a win-win situation as it is not only you who will be benefiting from this but also this way you will be saving the environment.
None of the tips discussed in this article requires too much effort for implementation. These are just very simple changes or things that we need to take into consideration while driving our cars on the road.