Car Detailing in New Jersey
Professional car detailing is the process of cleaning and restoring the vehicle to like-new condition. It is much more than just getting a car washed and also includes interior car detailing services. Here is everything you need to know about professional car detailing in New Jersey.
What services are included in professional car detailing?
A professional car detailing process consists of proper cleaning of the car whether it’s the car’s interiors or exteriors. Detailing of the car should be done by an experienced detailer with the right techniques and products.
Exterior car detailing
- Car washing- the car detailing process begins with washing the car with a good shampoo and letting it dry. It also includes hand washing the rims, door handles, and glass.
- Paint claying- the paintwork of the car is clayed with a clay bar to remove any contaminants or residue left after the car wash.
- Polishing- the next step is to paint the car to remove minor scratches and swirls.
- Sealing or waxing- to restore the glossy shine of the car and to add a protective layer, a sealant or car wax is used.
- Headlights and taillights- for better illumination, the headlights and taillights of the car are cleaned.
Interior car detailing
- Vacuuming- the entire car is cleaned using a vacuum cleaner to remove debris.
- Scrubbing and brushing- thorough scrubbing and brushing are done to remove stains from carpets and mats.
- Cleaning- the leather covers are cleaned with a leather cleaner and the glasses with a glass cleaner to give a shiny and clean look to the car.
- Perfuming- perfuming is done to keep the car smelling clean and new.
Why is car detailing important?
Detailing not only helps to extend the life of the vehicle but also maintains its maximum resale value. It provides satisfaction and also saves money for the car owners in the long run.
How often should you detail your car?
The more often you get your car detailed, the newer it will look. It is advised to go for professional car detailing, once or twice a year.
Running a car through a car wash will only remove the dirt, but it doesn’t keep the car in intact condition like professional car detailing does. So, get your car detailing done and give all the parts of your car detailed importance.
If you find the above information useful then you may also like this blog Night Driving in NJ